Well, as much as I don’t want you to leave this site for very long, I do want to make sure you all read these essays. Each of them have various purposes for being on the Internet, some good, some bad, and ALL of them, without exception, have something to say about Paganism, Wicca, or some other various section of our faith that I have not said yet. I don’t want to re-write the same information here as you can read there, so I’m making this page.
I want you to READ THESE, READ THESE, READ THESE essays. Read them, think about the contents, come back. Read them again. Think some more, examine your motives. Think some more. Read these essays… Get the picture?
- Persecution and the Witchypoo
- Wiccan Disclaimer Critique (Theistic Satanism)
- A CHRISTIAN SPEAKS ON THE FAITH AND PATH OF WICCA
- The Christ and the Craft (Let’s get over this “You can’t be a Christian Wiccan” drek)
- Liberty’s Introduction to Ogham
- Paradigm Magazine – Druid Traditions Ogham again
- Celts, Karma and Reincarnation
- Women in Druidism (Take THAT Mr. Monroe “Women can’t be Druids…”)
- Why Wiccans Suck (the Original Essay)
- Why Why Wiccans suck Sucks (in the interest of fairness)
- Am I Fluffy?
- Teens and the Victim Attitude
- Wiccans and Christians: some mutual challenges
- How to Keep your Coven from Being Destroyed
- The Harry Potter Witchcraft Spellbook
- The Wiccan Fatwa
- The Double Edged Sword Written by one of my High Magick Students
- Eris, The Goddess of Confusion, Chaos and Laughter
- Witchcraft Heresies
- When is a Celt Not a Celt?
And that’s it for now. I’m sure that this section will wind up rivaling my other pages in size. These articles are important, not just for the wake up call, but to disseminate the information contained in them. Perhaps, if more people read these essays, we can start having accurate discussions and using FACTS rather than random repeats of the same old tired stuff that’s been around for the last 40 years.