Persuasion & Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today
Summary Of Contents
- The Birth of Conversion/Brainwashing in Christian Revivalism in 1735.
- The Pavlovian explanation of the three brain phases.
- Born-again preachers: Step-by-Step, how they conduct a revival and the expected physiological results.
- The “voice roll” technique used by preachers, lawyers and hypnotists.
- The 6 steps to conversion.
- The decognition process.
- Thought-stopping techniques.
- The “sell it by zealot” technique.
- True believers and mass movements.
- Persuasion techniques: “Yes set,” “Imbedded Commands,” “Shock and Confusion,” and the “Interspersal Technique.”
- Vibrato and ELF waves.
- Inducing trance with vibrational sound.
- Even professional observers will be “possessed” at charismatic gatherings.
- The “only hope” technique to attend and not be converted.
- Non-detectable Neurophone programming through the skin.
- The medium for mass take-over.
I’m Dick Sutphen and this tape is a studio-recorded, expanded version of a talk I delivered at the World Congress of Professional Hypnotists Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Although the tape carries a copyright to protect it from unlawful duplication for sale by other companies, in this case, I invite individuals to make copies and give them to friends or anyone in a position to communicate this information.