This is reposted from a friend’s LiveJournal. And since this is a religious website and I am a religious person, and this is a religious blog, expect to see posts here about religion in this theme.
There are no real guidelines to this. The idea is to post at least once from Friday to Sunday Easter Weekend, April 6-8.
The post will be against theocracy, in favor of our Constitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. But there are a LOT of issues tied to this, as is pointed out in the First Freedom First website:
- No religious discrimination.
- PRO End-of-Life Care (no more Terri Schiavo travesties)
- Reproductive health decisions made by individuals, not religious “majorities”
- Democracy not Theocracy
- Academic Integrity (like, a rock is as old as it is, not as old as the Bible says)
- Sound Science (good bye so-called “intelligent” design)
- Respect for ALL families (based on love, not sexual orientation. Hellooooo.)
- And finally, The right to worship, OR NOT.
So take your pick and write your post(s). Really, the wider variety of topics makes it all the more interesting.
When you’ve posted, email the url of your post to bluegalsblog AT gmail DOT com.