Well, some preliminary results are back from the survey.
- So far, 24 people have taken it, and the females outweigh the males by about 3 to 1.
- Average age for the people taking the survey is about 30 years old, although we got one that was 19.
- The one thing *I* was curious about is the one thing that Mary was insistant was extraordinary. Turns out the average says that it’s absolutely normal, and that she’s wrong.
- As a result of the above, she says that you all are lying. She has to be right….
- The other questions indicate that the relationships you have are better than average
- I have a suspition that result is based on the fact that most of the people taking this survey are some sort of Pagan, and are used to taking stock of relationships, themseves, each other, and trying to be a better person.
As I said in the survey post, this is unscientific. When I decide to close it (probably in about two weeks), I’ll do what I can to post the results.