(Note from Daven: This is a work on standard Numerology, as opposed to the Celtic Numerology that Mike Nichols wrote about. I place it here because this system of numerology is one of the most widely used in the world. You may need it one day. I know I did.)
Pythagorean System Of Numerology
Now simply total the numbers which represent the letters of your name.
JOHN PHILIP BROW’N would total: JOHN (1 + 6 + 8 + 5) = 20 = (2 + 0) = 2 PHILIP (7 + 8 + 9 + 3 + 9 + 7) = 43 = (4 + 3) = 7 BROWN (2 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 5) = 27 = (2 + 7) = 9
These numbers have their own significance. That of the family name offers a general generational influence. The number of your forename, given name, Christian name whatever you call it – is the most important to use in numerology: and it should be used in the form in which most people use it (if Mr. Brown is usually known as “Jack”, then that is the name which would be used in numerology – and the most significant number for him would be 7 rather than 2). A “middle” name or names is less important, and its influence less marked.
Looking at a combination of traditional factors in numerology, we would interpret the effect of the number of the forename as follows:
1. Above all, you will be an excellent communicator, and in one way or another will always be able to explain your arguments (w emotions to others, whether on a personal level or in your business or career (and You may work well in the media). You are reasonable, but highly argumentative and adaptable and perhaps opinionated; you are perceptive, but very critical – sometimes hypercritical; you are versatile but can be very tense and uptight.
2. Modest and shy, you are meticulous in everything you do and diligent in completing every task you undertake. Your perfectionism can make you a less than welcome workmate, for your own high standards will make it impossible not to seem to be Criticizing others, however hard you try to avoid this. Criticism can become carping, and self-criticism can turn to introversion and worry. Your natural discrimination is trustworthy, and provided it is disciplined and not expressed in grumbling about others’ standards, it can make you an ideal employee.
3. Charm and diplomacy, romance and sociability are all qualities of this number; but they can hide a certain weakness, masking indecision, changeability and gullibility – you are highly susceptible to persuasion. Decision-making is not your strong point, and your relaxed attitude can result in your never reaching a conclusion about anything at all. You like luxury, a quiet life (even at any price?); You can be resentful towards anyone who seems to be standing between you and a harmonious and troubled existence.
4. Your true feelings are probably hidden behind an extravert exterior and an outwardly brash and forthright manner. Determined and forceful, passionate and an exciting personality, you can also be obsessive, resentful and jealous. You’re not likely to give way to even the strongest arguments of those you believe to be in the wrong; and -your feelings about any dispute that may arise will be supported by the most powerful a well-sustained reasoning.
5. This is the number of learning – and not just the accumulation of random facts on a number of subjects (as with ONE), but real, in depth study. Religion and philosophy may interest you; you will possibly find the study of languages attractive. You will be optimistic, loyal and much concerned with justice – but beware of self-indulgence and conceit, and indeed of over-optimism.
6. This number is associated with the planet Venus and hence with the emotions; you will be particularly eager to find a partner and enjoy a satisfactory emotional relationship. This may lead to your committing yourself too soon, and somewhat thoughtlessly. The feminine side of your personality will be emphasized (whichever sex you are), and you may well have an interest in art or fashion. Gentleness, friendship, tact and social adaptability will probably come easily to you – but you should beware of blind optimism, and of continually wearing rose-coloured spectacles.
7. Optimism, good humour, honesty are the hallmarks of this number; the reverse of the coin displays the possibility of over-optimism, carelessness and irresponsibility. You are a free spirit, always concerned for the freedom of the individual whether on a local or worldwide basis. You can be tactless in expressing your forthright opinions, and your emotions can carry you away to such an extent that you become offhand and superficial. Sport may well interest you more than usual.
8. This is a number much concerned with ambition, supported by practical, patient, disciplined theory and work. You may be a little too conventional, and this together with an inherent pessimism and fatalism can make for an all-work-and-no-play attitude to life, which may be somewhat joyless. Your sense of humour can be a saving grace, not only for yourself but in your relationships, and your prudence should pay off in your business life.
9. Your friendliness and loyalty will mean that you need never be alone; you are original and inventive, and your independence of mind is a great asset provided you don’t allow yourself to be too contrary, perverse or unpredictable Your originality means that you are able to shed an unexpected light on – for instance – others’ problems. Positive and optimistic, you may find yourself in some ways a leader. But you may also find it somewhat difficult to establish a close personal relationship.
The number associated with love is the total of all our forenames. A classical numerological system tells us that particular numbers vibrate in harmony with each other, others strike a harmonious chord, yet others are in disharmony. Some (not mentioned below) appear to have no potential either for harmony or disharmony.
1. Is in harmony with 9, In accord with 4 and 8, In discord with 6 and 7.
2. Is in harmony with 8, In accord with 7 and 9, In discord with 5.
3. Is in harmony with 7, In accord with 5, 6 and 9, In discord with 4 and 8.
4. Is in harmony with 6, In accord with 1 and 8, In discord with 3 and 5.
5. Is in harmony with 5, In accord with 3 and 9, In discord with 2 and 4.
6. Is in harmony with 4, In accord with 3 and 9, In discord with 1 and 8.
7. Is in harmony with 3, In accord with 2 and 6, In discord with 1 and 9.
8. Is in harmony with 2, In accord with 1 and 4, In discord with 3 and 6.
9. Is in harmony with 1, In accord with 2, 3 and 6, In discord with 7.
Numbers that are in harmony indicate a strong natural attraction; numbers that are in accord with each other are likely to get on well together; numbers in discord will find that their relationship will need some hard work. The most favourable numbers are those which are the same.
Anyone wishing to get more stuff in accordance with the Pythagorean System Of Numerology, Or Spells/Chants, Feel free to E-mail and ask for them. E-Mail is: IceBreak13@Aol.Com
Originally posted 2014-12-05 16:18:07. Republished by Blog Post Promoter