Okay, this is where I wind up admitting to theft. Although you don’t get to get upset.
I asked Fritz Jung for permission to reprint these articles here, and he kindly gave me that permission, after clearing it with Wren Walker. These are articles that I feel should be shared far and wide, either because they make sense or because they are necessary as assets in this community.
Things like what makes a good teacher, a frequently asked questions document (that I should really write, but don’t have the time to), what the real basics of the Craft are, broken down in simple terms, and so on.
However, this is not fair. I have my information here, but the information on the Voice is as good as what I’m teaching. They have a lot for beginners, some good articles for those in the middle of their journey, and a lot for those who (like me) are teaching and sharing their knowledge with a new group of beginners. Of special notice is their section on the Traditions. It is a series of articles that deals with different traditions, and they are soliciting other articles and multiple articles on a tradition, so there is some contrast.
Go there are read. Last count had them at 18,000 pages, but that may include their networking section. I’m there in their site multiple times. I like their scheme as well, just as Fritz likes mine. He and I are friends, at least I consider him a good friend, and I have helped him work on his site for a while. So, let’s hope that this drives more traffic to him.
So, here are the articles I borrowed and reprinted.
- Teachers and the Craft Part 1
- Teachers and the Craft Part 2 Minors and the Craft
- Teachers and the Craft Part 3 Personalities-We All Got One!
- Teachers and the Craft Part 4 Teachers and Magical Ethics
- Teachers and the Craft Part 5 Getting Organized: Develop A Lesson Plan
- Teachers and the Craft Part 6 Lecturing Do’s and Don’ts
- Neo-Pagans and Self Actualization Part I
- Neo-Pagans and Self Actualization Part II
- Witchcraft 101: So You Wanna be a Witch?
- Witchcraft 101: The Beginning Practice Phase
- Witchcraft 101: The Rhythmic Practice Phase
- Witchcraft 101: Integrity… Making that choice!